Welcome to episode #8 of the Thriving Leaders Podcast. In todays conversation, Jason talks with Thomi Glover about the inner workings of a leader. You are not going to want to miss this conversation. In this episode we discuss:
- How do you lead people in their inner work?
- How do I come alive with what I do?
- Self-reflection and self-mastery
- How the different strands of your life come together for one big purpose
- The learning you can take from failure
- Mining lessons from your experience
- Training your observer
Don’t miss out on seeing our new website over at Credence & Co
The post 008 – The Inner Workings of a Leader with Thomi Glover appeared first on Developing Your Craft .