Welcome to episode 13 of the Thriving Leaders Podcast, brought to you by Credence & Co. This month Jason had the opportunity and privilege to talk with Andy Molinsky about what it looks like for leaders to step outside of their comfort zone. Andy is the author of a book called Reach: A new strategy to help you step outside your comfort zone, rise to the challenge, and build confidence. Here are some of the topics that Andy and Jason explore in this conversation:
- What is the advantage to stepping outside your comfort zone?
- What are the 5 key challenges to overcome?
- What does it look like for us to embrace the 3 C’s (Conviction, customization, and clarity)
- What are some of the advantages or disadvantages to avoiding?
- What are some steps one can take to engage with fear
Here are some of the links mentioned in this episode:
- Andy’s website
- Andy’s first book – Global Dexterity
- Book: Reach
- Find Andy on LinkedIn
- Find Andy on Twitter
- Find Andy on Facebook
The Thriving Leaders podcast is brought to you from Credence & Co. If you found this episode valuable to you, please share it with someone in your community who may benefit from it. Thanks for listening!